Monday, March 8, 2010

My dear works------Sketch, Watercolor& Color Composition

My best Sketches

I choose these two sketches cause they separately revealled my different emotions since I proceeded them.


I made this one in a winter afternoon and everything around me is so peaceful and soft. I felt so tranquil and relaxed as I would escape from my bustling life forever.



I made this one for our final examination, so I try my best to make every stroke perfect. After finishing it, I felt every stuff, no matter Porcelain vase or fruit, seems like to be made of crystal. lol...


My best Watercolor


I took about 3 hours to achieve this painting and I felt the result came to be fairly well. I was in a pretty good mood during painting cause I was just informed of getting the admission to study in UNSW..lol


My best Color Composition


I suppose this painting is kind of success. I put four ideas---embellishment of colour, insertion of colour, adding lines at outline, adding color white into my color composition creation. The painting is unified overall cause I put Retro style into it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment