Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Final model in crysis war

The whole view of the valley
I choose Yosemite Valley national park as my valley in crysis cause I was so fascinated by its natural spectacular beauty.

The whole view of the architecture
It is the whole view of the bridge and the meeting space which demonstrate the power. Actually, the bridge is not just a connection but there are two quite difference spaces for two different persons. I was inspired from Zaha by making this kind of bridge to suit the landform.

Working space for Angela Merkel
This is the working space for Angela Merkel. but not that much cause Angela also shows her informal side. I created her working space kind of regular cause she is a politician, but not that much cause Angela also shows her informal side.


Working space for Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr is a super model, she is kind of representative in fashion world. So I created her space no fixed formal shape but curve everywhere.

Meeting space with dining table

Meeting space with elevators

No comments:

Post a Comment